(RFD) New list proposal - debian-unstable@lists.debian.org

Hi!

Currently it seems to me that debian-devel is serving two unrelated
purposes.  On the one hand it is a forum for developers to pick each
others brains, and ask opinions of interested debian users.

On the other hand, it also serves to monitor the status of the frozen and
unstable distributions.

I suggest a new list for this second purpose - tracking bugs and problems
with the unstable (or, currently, frozen) release.  Things like 'package X
has broken, or is it just me?'.  Like the recent grep problem, which
caused me to post this (and also the xlib6 thing of a week ago, which
caused me to subscribe myself to devel in the first place).

Thoughts?

Jules