Greets

Hi, I have been working with debian hamm for several months, and thought
perhaps I should get involved on a more offical level... Netgod steered
me toward this addy, so yell at him if this is the wrong place to apply.
:-)

So, I have a mirror of the binary-i386 hamm, contrib, and non-free.  I
have done several autoup.sh installs, and many fresh installs, using a
variety of methods: nfs, cd, (burnd my own) and of course HD.  I would
like to help, as I have been working with linux for over three years.
<and I still dont know much :-) >
Let me know what to do, and Ill lend a hand!

Thanks,

Lane Schwarz, alias pythos@linpeople.org