I am getting a new computer.

In the coming weeks I am aquiring two hitachi laptops, both with built
in cdroms, 1.0gig hds and 1 is a 100mhz pentium, and the other is a
120mhz. I don't have details of thier models yet but will let you know
asap. What I am looking for is, 1. what modem would be best to use, 2.
what network card would be best to use, and 3. how do I set up Debian
from scratch, they come stock with win95 but I don't want to use it I
want to use Debian, I want to set up a full debian package with X
windows. I have tried Red Hat Linux before on another machine and I
couldn't get my modem to work so I hope you guys can help me I read the
list daily if not more and will reply ASAP too all questions and
comments.
                                                And no neither of them
are for sale.

Aaron Buckner