Re: X problems

Peter Shtinkov <shtinkov@spnet.net> writes:

> I have debian 1.3. box and I can't set mouse sensitivity in X. Can
> you help me ?

Did you tried the xset command?  For example, I use the following line:

        xset m 4 4

the first number is the acceleration, the second one the number of
pixels the mouse has to move within a certain time for the
acceleration to be applied.

You can put this line into .xinitrc or into the init-function of your
favorite windows manager.

        Torsten

--
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
                                            Fortune Cookie