Re: XFree86 3.3.2 package?

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Ossama Othman wrote:

> Any estimates on when XFree86 3.3.2 will be available as a Debian package?
> I need to use one of the new servers (Millenium II AGP) that is available
> in it.  I could get it from the XSuSe site but it is linked against
> libc5, and I was hoping to get a libc6 linked version.  Compiling it
> myself is an option, but I'd rather install it as a Debian package.

This is one of the things that may make it in before the hamm freeze.  If
there are no complications, this should happen by the end of next week.

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds