Zero Length Files on the CD...

I have another problem.. I have downloaded and tested all of the chunks
that make up the Debian Binary CD.  Also have put them together as
stated in the instructions  (yes I connected them in order).  Lastly, I
burned the CD.  However, I'm not sure if this problem is normal for
these CDs, but there are quite a few ZERO LENGTH FILES on the CD.  Is
this normal or did I do something wrong??  I used EZCD Pro for Windows
3.1, and a 650Mb CD.  (My CD Burner is a Creative Labs 4210).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul