Re: php3 + apache = undefined `table_elts'

On 3 Mar 1998, tibor simko wrote:

> hello / szia :-)

Szia! ;)

> i am sending this message to you as to the debian php3 maintainer,
> since nobody responded to my email on debian-user.  php3's cgi
> approach works fine for me, but not the apache module approach; here
> comes the original message i posted to debian-user...

Sorry about that, I didnt have time to read debian-user lately.

>   Restarting apache daemon...Syntax error on line 93 of
>   /etc/apache/conf/httpd.conf: dlopen() error in mod_dlopen:
>   /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_php3.so: undefined symbol: table_elts
>
> how come that `table_elts' is not defined?  has someone been more
> succesful than me?

The current php3 package was compiled with apache 1.3b3. Since then apache
1.3b5 is available as a debian package, i just didnt have time to upload
the new php3.deb compiled against it... I'll upload them this week.

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/