Q: How stable is "hamm" ?

Hi,
is the "hamm" tree of the debian distrib stable enough for use in a
production system?

There are many new nice packages in hamm which I would like to install and
use, but not at the cost of possible system crashes (Oh yes, it is _MY_
phone that doesn't stop ringing in such cases...)

Yours
Rolf

---
Rolf Obrecht
Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen
RWTH Aachen
Schinkelstrasse 4
D-52056 Aachen

Tel. +49 241 807646
Fax  +49 241 8888270

PGP public key available.

"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
 Right now, I am so far behind I shall never die."