Re: tseng cards

> > Is there anybody out there with a tseng et4000 video card???
> > Would they happen to have the file "tseng3.exe" for it????
> > Have they got a working libvga.et4000 file they can lend me????
> >
> > I would be greatly appreciative for some help :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> tseng3.exe is in the source for svgalib.  That should be on your cd.  I can
> mail it to you if you want.

Thanks.. got it :) But it still doesn't do what I want... I need to get the
registers for a 320x200x256 mode, but the lowest it does is 320x200x32K.
I could even just use a MS-DOG version of a prog similar to dumpreg to get
the registers, is there one?? (the mode is for squake, and DOS quake works
fine.. so does xquake, but its too small). Or.. I could compile tseng3.exe
again... but my DOS compiler found too many errors, and I'm not that good
a programmer :) (I use DJGPP in DOS). Can the linux gcc compile DOS
binaries? ( or even better could someone do it for me?? wishful thinking... )

> Here's my libvga.et4000.  You'll probably have to make your own though I think.
>
> PS From what I remember tseng3.exe has a disconcerting pause when you start it
> up.  It runs ok though.

I dont think it paused when i ran it...

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)