Re: Multiprocessor support

Rob,

  Debian as a distribution has nothing to do with multiprocessor
support.  Ther Linux kernel is what will determine this.
  The default kernel that ships with the Debian distribution does not
have SMP support compiled in by default.  You will have to remake your
kernel with the SMP=1 line of the Makefile uncommented.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com