Re: C++ Garbage Collector

On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 05:15:45PM +0000, Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a C++ Garbage Collector in debian (or linux).

I don't think we have one in Debian (though we do have some tools for
analyzing and debugging memory allocation (checker, efence, dmalloc)). You
could try if http://reality.sgi.com/employees/boehm_mti/gc.html works for
you.

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/homes/zorn/public_html/MallocDebug.html is a
nice lise of these types of tools.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would