Re: Lilo: How to install it? ( Part II )

That isn't going to work.  The "Windows 95 boot manager" doesn't exist.  I
don't know what URL you are referring to, but I am willing to bet that it
talks about the windows nt boot manager, which will boot linux.

95 will only boot itself and a "previous DOS operating system," and the
latter only if you previously had windows 3.1 installed and chose to
install 95 from the upgrade package in a separate windows directory.  It's
a bit too limited to boot linux from.

Chris Smith
OU