Re: [FAQ] mysql

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> I would recommend doing the upgrade. If you strictly follow the HOWTO
> in <http://www.gate.net/~storm/FAQ/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.html> there
> should be no grave problems. There even exists an automatic upgrade
> script that was discussed on this list some days ago. I think I could
> mail it to you if I look for it in my mail folders. Or maybe someone
> else here knows the URL ...

{http|ftp}://stormcrow.ml.org/pub/debian/autoup/

Take your pick.  There's also a tarball of all the debs you need.  Thanks
to Scott, Craig, and all the other developers who helped with this.

Enjoy,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds