Re: GIMP & fonts

    Eli> (hamm, 1week old) Gimp seems to only be able to access about
    Eli> 10 fonts (with text select tool), and of those, none are
    Eli> smooth, all have blocky edges and dont scale, so, my question
    Eli> is: how do i fix this?

You need to install the 'freefont' and/or 'sharefont' packages,
which are Recommended: by the gimp package.

Also, I've been told the X True Type Font Rasterizer works well with
GIMP.

--
Brought to you by the letters C and F and the number 3.
"Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads." -- TMBG