Re: a hamm question

   WIll it have more SCSI drivers in the basic install package?  1.3.1 (at
   least the one I got, from cheapbytes) only offered the ncr8x0.  I will be
   using aha152x and pas16 SCSI on my Linux systems.

1.3.1 does support other scsi drivers, including aha152x.  But it
doesn't autoprobe for many of these.  For instance, if you are using
the default settings for your aha152x, then you need to give the
following argument to the kernel when it boots:

	aha152x=0x140,11,7,1

and it will detect the card.