Quake and getvc

	Hi folks, slightly off topic but what the hell,

I`ve attempting to use Linux as a viable Quake platform. I`ve got
QstatView which is a Quakeworld server browser and is X based written
in TK. Now, I have a script which supposedly launches qwcl into a console
and switches to that console. Trouble is I need a program called getvc.
Is there a debian package with this in it?

Script below;

#!/bin/sh
# Run something on a VC, from X, and switch back to X when done.
# GPL Joey Hess, Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:27:08 -0400
# EDIT THIS FILE TO WORK WITH YOUR SYSTEM..

exec open -s -- sh -c "glqwcl -nocdaudio -mem 32 $* ; chvt `getvc`"

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \
 / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
 \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|