[Newbie) Thanks

Hi,

Just a quick thank-you to all the kind people who offered advice re my
CD problem.

Simple answer - buy a new CD and all problems disappear.

As for the Newbie/Pro discussion, I think that you _may_ be able to
split the the *people* into two groups (I mean, you know which group you
are in), but how would you split the problems? Just because you don't
have experience of Debian Linux, it doesn't mean that the problem isn't
a difficult one. My previous problem was the install hanging with
looping error messages. The answer happened to be simple (throw money at
it), but some of the suggested answers indicate that it could have been
more complex.

Other lists have keywords to allow people to filter postings. Any
takers?

Ian

ian.bambury
@virgin.net