Re: Install without floppies

another idea, if you can borrow a disk of some type, would be a dos-bootable
partiton on that disk, with loadlin, images, etc. on there.

Or, if it helps, I've made a minimal (for X) install on a zip trive.  I could
tgz that for you to download, save that it still needs a boot floppy.

But one of the things I'm thinking about fairly regularly is a stable way to
hot-switch a slackware machine to debian; i have a client with a number of
remote locations where we need to do this remotely.

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.