-dev's and upgrade to libc6

Hi,

I already have upgraded large parts of my non-dev packages to libc6,
which wasn't too much trouble. now I want to upgrade my development stuff
to libc6. Is the only thing required to just to upgrade all -dev packages
to their equivalents in hamm? And after that can I just remove -altdev
packages? (I had to install libdl1-altdev cos some include-files where
missing else).

What about libraries I have sompiled myself that I still use to link
against? Do I have to recompile those? (had to install some stuff for
research, namely SUIF, if that rings a bell to anybody).

Maarten