LILO stopped working

I normally leave my computer on all the time.  Just the other day I
rebooted and LILO would not work.  It prints LI on the screen and then
freezes.  I have not rebooted my computer in a few weeks and much has
changed.  I am running 2.0.33 with LILO 20-0.1.  I have tried running
LILO off of a floppy and that does not work.  The drive is a Quantum
SCSI disk of 3.2 gb with a 2.0 gb linux partition at the beginning.  Any
one have any ideas?

--
Bruce Jackson

Linux:  because reboots are for hardware upgrades!