compiling a kernel

Hi,

first of all I'd like to thank all of you for helping me finding out
what didn't work with my linux installation. (The installation couldn't
find my harddisk because it uses tha MCA bus architecture). You've
helped me very much!!!!!

But I still have a problem: There are patches for MCA in the internet,
but I can't use them because I've got no linux system to compile them.
I'm using an old IBM PS/2 55 SX with 8 megs of ram and I'm trying to
install debian 1.3 with the kernel version 2.0.29 . Could someone please
compile a kernel for my system with the MCA patch? I would be very, very
thankful for that!

*MANY* thanks in advance!!

Nils Sandmann