Re: KDE rough edges

KDE Beta2, which I've compiled and been using on my bo systems has been
quite stable, with none of the problems you've mentioned (there was a
problem with the SuperUser filemanager option because kfm wasn't in the
PATH after the su, but a symlink to /usr/bin fixed that).

However, I did have a variety of problems using Beta1 on accelx (haven't
tried Beta2 w/ it).  If you're using accelx, you should try XFree86.
Also, you should send bug reports to bugs@kde.org.  The developers who
respond to that address are quite friendly.

				-pete