Re: Debian 2.0

On Wed, Jan 07, 1998 at 10:46:20PM +0100, dg@bingo.baynet.de wrote:

> > > When is the release of Debian 2.0 spected?
> > The best answer I can give you is "whenever we're done putting it
> > together" ... it looks like we'll be doing a code freeze within about
> > month,  so sometime shortly thereafter,  I'd imagine.
>
> An other question!
>
> Will the update from bo to hamm be as easy as the update from rex to bo???
> Even when I have to do 2 or 3 loops thru dselect, it was an very easy
> update session. Easier as I have expacted!

We're working on this.  I believe you should first upgrade your libc
(http://www.de.debian.org/devel/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.html)

After that a few cycles through dselect should be sufficient.

Regards

	Joey

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /