Re: Linux article in Sunworl

	Incase any of ya'll care, in my inexperienced opinion. Debian is
definitely the best distribution. :). I tried Slackware, which as
mentioned, was very difficult to maintain and upgrade, eventually I gave
up. I tried RedHat which was easier, but wasn't quite as configurable. Then
I tried Debian.... Which has just been great, and i'm going to use it until
something better comes out!

	One thing mentioned in the article was that Linux [supposedly] didn't
scale easily, and hence was not very good for enterprise level stuff. Yet,
I seem to remember reading in either the linux or debian FAQ that it scaled
very well to multiple pentium processors...... What's the real scene with
its scalability?

Timothy