WinNT 4.0 + Debian Linux -- advice needed

Hi, everybody --

I know this type of question must have been asked before but I can't
find a real answer:
I've installed WinNT4.0 on /dev/sda (first, 540Mb SCSI drive) and Debian
Linux 1.3.1 on /dev/sdb (sdb5 for root thru sdb9 for home fs) in that
order. At the moment I use a floppy to boot linux...I would prefer to
put LILO onto the MBR of the first drive and put a stanza for WinNT4.0
in it. The catch: my NT has only ONE partition, covering whole 540 Mb of
the first disk, and it is formatted as NTFS. *No DOS partitions or FAT
ones whatsoever*
Will lilo.conf like this work for this (NTFS) partition:

boot=/dev/sda
compact
delay=20
vga=normal
#linux part (default at boot)
image=/vmlinuz
root=/dev/sdb5
label=linux
read-only
#NT part
other=/dev/sda1  <--- is this OK???
label=NT4
table=/dev/sda1  <--- is this OK???

NOTE: my cfdisk sees /dev/sda only as a *one* /dev/sda partition.
FWIW, my controller is DTC3130BpnP w. NCR53c*15 chip...
TIA

damirn