Changing(forcing) Alt-Fn to Ctrl-Alt-Fn

Again Howdy!

When using the VT's I'd like to block Alt-Fn from being interpreted as
a change to antother VT so that the key sequence would be available
to the applications.  How would that be done?

Specifically, I have some DOS apps that I run locally and remotely
(via SSH).  When the application is run locally DOSEMU traps the Alt-Fn
keys and the app works fine, when run remotely the console code locally
snags the key-sequence and "pops" me to a different screen.

If I could force the use of Ctrl-Alt-Fn for _all_ VT changing and
then block Alt-Fn things would be consistent whether run local or
remote.

Ideas?

Chuck

--
Chuck Stickelman, Owner			E-Mail:	<stick@richnet.net>
Practical Network Design		Voice:	+1-419-529-3841