X won;t start after partial slink upgrade :-(

	In an attempt to get the siag office automation suite set up, I have
	been partialy upgrading my hamm system to frozen.

	I have installed xbase, which warned me that I would need othe packagse
	now. I added xter, and xbas-clients, but now my system will not start
	X.

	The symlink for the appropriate X server (the S3 one if it matters) was
	missing, so i create it by hand. Now X will start if I run the raw X
	serve (X). However I have no startx script.

	What packages do I need?

	Is there aconfiguration script that I can run to fix this?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems