Re: AWE 64 setup ?

Marcus Brinkman (my regrets if I've butchered your name Marcus) has a
spiffy mini-HOWTO on setting up the AWE32/64 on his web page, the address
of which I unfortunately forget, but a search with his name in there would
probably turn it up.  It'll probably help you and give you an idea what's
going on with isapnp and the AWE card into the boot.  Good luck.

__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."

Britton Kerin