Re: X library question.

xlib6 is for libc5 clients, xlib6g is for xlib6 clients.

The problem went away for me after I upgraded to slink, which has xlib6
3.3.2a-8.

The X error I had previously was with hamm and xlib6 3.3.2.3-2, but it is
different than the error you report:

X Error of failed request: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

Major Opcode of failed request: 28 (X_GrabButton)
Serial number of failed request: 2296

Bob