Just an idea...

    The Debian GNU Linux distribution has a wonderful install program,
but...  As soon as the basic install process is done (at least in 1.3),
you are dropped to text mode and thrown into a series of scripts to
continue the installation.  I was wondering if Debian could adopt a
single, unified way to configure the system from within a GUI (ex.
TurboLinux has the Turbo programs, Red Hat has LinuxConf, S.u.S.E. has
YaST...).  Correct me if this has changed with 2.0, but I gave up on
installing Debian from the Tri-Linux CD-ROM set because I couldn't deal
with all the install scripts (I know, I'm a wuss).

Sincerely yours,
Eric Richard Monson
begin:vcard
n:Monson;Eric
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
email;internet:bowlingxxx@prodigy.net
note;quoted-printable:Loves Atari.=0D=0ALoves Jaguar.=0D=0ALoves Lynx.=0D=0ALoves Linux.=0D=0ALoves Netscape.=0D=0A
fn:ERIIX
end:vcard