Re: Quick fix + reliable editor?

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, David Stern wrote:

> I think formail (from procmail) breaks it up, I don't know what puts it
> back together.  Maybe you could use a for loop.

Sorted!  In under 10 minutes!

(Once I went and read the man pages for formail, that is.
     formail -ds   puts it back together, actually.)

Thanks for the help.

As for editing large files, emacs/xemacs has been my reliable workhorse
so far -- but it's a wee bit heavy on resources when you're pushing
really big files around, so I was looking for something with a few less
kitchen sinks incorporated.

All sorted in time for Christmas though.
Have a nice one, everybody.

msw
--
Martin Wheeler   -    StarTEXT, Glastonbury, Somerset, England - BA6 9PH
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                       http://www.startext.co.uk/