New test build of XFree86 3.3.2.3 available

http://master.debian.org/~branden/xfree86/

This is a test build.  There will be more changes before -9 is officially
released.

The sooner I can get the book closed on this version of X, the sooner I can
package 3.3.3.

For those desperate for support for their newfangled graphics cards, try
this:

Get the SVGA server binary .tar.gz from ftp.xfree86.org.
Install it in /usr/local/bin/XF86_SVGA.
Edit the first line /etc/X11/Xserver to point to the above path.
Run X.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Q: How does a Unix guru have sex?
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;