Netscape Printing

Yesterday I had questions on installing Aladdin Ghostscript 5.50. Bob
Nielsen answered my questions, but I'm not even sure if I'm heading in
the right direction.

I have a Panasonic KX-P1123, its old and crappy but that's what I have.
All I want to do is be able to print in Netscape. When I try, for
example to print the Debian start page I get a sheet looking something
like this:

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%BoundingBox: 54 72 558 720
%%Creator: Mozilla (NetScape) HTML->PS
-I'll skip some un-needed stuff-
%%EndComments
%%BegainProlog
[ /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef  /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
  /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
-Plus many more /.notdef's-
/parenleft /parenright /asterisk /plus /comma /hyphen /period /slash
/zero /one /two /three /four /five /six /seven /eight /nine /colon
-It goes on and on like this.-

Anyway, it seems to me that this is postscript and my printer is not
understanding it. So I got Ghostscript, which I installed but I don't
even know if that was the right thing to do? The reason I thought the
above was postscript is the lines like %!PS-Adobe-3.0 and HTML->PS am I
right?

Was ghostscript what I needed to get?

If it was, how do I use ghostscript to convert the above? I've looked at
documentation and stuff. I'm stumped. And I'll I'm trying to do is print
though Netscape.