Re: Web server is really good, but can't email webmaster

Your message made it to the webmasters (well, most of them).  I remember reading it.
My guess, one person in the list had problems with his email and *that* message
bounced.

Anyway, the compliments were very much appreciated.  It's nice to know that ones work
is being noticed and is actually helping.  Some of your suggestions were added to the
todo list for looking at, but since your questions are pretty much in Jay's territory,
I left it to him to answer them :)

- Darren