RE: Eterm 0.8.7 problems.

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Shaleh wrote:

> How did this happen?  Debian provides several tools to do updates that
> insure you get everything you need to have a working system.  Dselect,
> apt, or a combination thereof can prevent problems like this.

The reason is I updated my Eterm manually. Download some .debs here and
there... dependancies seems to accept it. Next time... I'll just use apt
to update my Eterm.

It does'nt really bother me... I'll just wait for 2.1 to be released and
just update my Debian 2.0.

regards,

= ===== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
= =  == Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
= == =
=  = =  E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com
==== =  WebPage : http://andre.lasaltech.com