Analog Modem Channel Bonding

Is there anyone here who is using and/or has experience with bonding analog
modem channels for increased bandwidth?  I have someone who's "out in the
sticks" with no (inexpensive) options beyond analog.

I understand EQL is one option; however, is not well supported (for
connecting to ISPs, etc.)

It looks like the prevalent standard is MPP; which is used to bond ISDN
channels.  Is there any way to use MPP on analog modems?

I'm also interested in implementing bandwidth-on-demand using 1-4 modems.

Are there any manufacturers out there providing more than one modem per
ISA/PCI card?  i.e. multi-port modems?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Kevin Traas