Re:Thanks re: Loosing communicator file

> I am an idiot when it comes to computers.  I wish I would have grown up with a
> computer "in my hip pocket" like so many out there have today.

Nahh, don't worry, it's a matter of practice.
I wish I grew up with a computer in my hit pocket too....but
unfortunately, I didnt. And my computer I have at home right now I had to
put together from old spare parts. You'll learn. I've learned not to put
anything into /tmp the hard way. And it was during Communicator
installation as well, actually.

Whats a problem with the email? Why doesnt your modem work?
Whats a problem?
ANdrew