Re: Margins in LaTeX

> Yes, that looks good, but I get 'Undefined control sequence'. Do I
> need a '\usepackage' line for that or something?

beats me :)

But these come from the beginning:

\documentclass{letter}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{verbose,tmargin=0.5in,bmargin=1in,lmargin=1in,rmargin=1in,headsep=1in}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\pagestyle{fancy}
\setlength\parskip{\medskipamount}
\setlength\parindent{0pt}

Of course, you could just use LyX, which has margin setting options.
Most latex documents can now be imported through ReLyX.  However, if
you really want to do that, you probably want to build 1.0pre4, rather
than using the .12 that's in debian.  Or I could email you a tarball.
For that matter, if a handful of people want it, I could hang it off a
web page, I suppose.

rick