Re: Communicator Installation

You are using the mv command correctly.  (You should also be able to
use cp).  So that is not the problem.

The most likely cause is that you are typing in the filename
incorrectly.  It is easy to mix up - or . with _.  Also, the file
name might have a space at the end.

Try using "mv /root/comm* /tmp".

Or, use the <tab> key after typing "mv /root/comm", and let your
computer do all that typing.  (Works if only 1 file starts with
"/root/comm".)  (You still have to type "/tmp")

Can't think of anything else that could be wrong.  If you can't
get it to work, maybe it would help to post the results of
"ls -l /root" so we can see what you've got.

Kirk