Re: WP 8 problem

This is bull pucky of the worst kind since it is inaccurate and off topic.
;^)  Take a look at
http://linux.corel.com/linux8/highlights.htm. ;^)

This includes a "Breakdown of Features for each Version" which very clearly
spells out what is and what is not included in each version.  The
description given of the download version seems to me to be a very complete
word processor.  The section on the personal retail version says very
plainly that "advanced drawing and charting" applications are added.  Only
equation editting is not explicitly mentioned.

If you had bought the personal retail version (on cd) you pro'ly could've
returned it if you didn't like it for a refund instead of blowing your
money on nonrefundable download fees.

I don't think Corel intended to deceive anybody.  I think some people got
excited and didn't read carefully.  Sometimes when you don't pays your
money you still take your chances.

Jack