ipfwadm icmp (aka ping reply deny)

I am still getting use to this ipfwadm.. guess it is a better time then any
to learn some more... Anyway already have a real to block icmp pings.. I
want my machine to not reply to these.. so anyone willing to paste me a
example.

Basically I don't my machine to ping reply.. I think it uses icmp, so that
would be part of the rule.

Would this example work.. or could someone recommend something better that
will just stop ping replys..

ipfwadm -I -a reject -P icmp -S 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 -D 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

Thanks
Michael