Duplicate Packets

Hello,

when I ping a computer from my workstation the ping output shows
duplicate packets are received. Also when I ping the workstation
from another one it gives duplicates. Pinging among other machines
works normally. The workstation has D-Link DFE-500 TX card installed
and tulip driver ver. 0.89 as a module with kernel 2.0.34 (Debian 2.0).

The problem started only couple days ago. I tried to fix it by reloading
the driver, even by hard reboot but without success. The man page for
ping is not very helpful. Does someone have any suggestion?

Thanks,

Jozef Skvarcek
jskvarce@shiva.hunter.cuny.edu