Home for the Holidays (to install Debian on my Dad's PC)

Hello,

I am going to install Debian on my Dad's PC over Christmas. I've been
telling him how great it is and now I will finally get a chance to show him.

I wanted to get a jump on his Internet connection. He as a @worldnet.att.net
address and lives in the Detroit Michigan area. I think he has a 33.6 USR
modem, which should be no problem. Can anyone send me some examples of ppp
scripts for ATT? I'll bet pppconfig will work will little trouble.

(I hope my WP8 cd comes soon, it sure would make him feel more comfortable)

--
Jim Foltz <aa204@acorn.net>