Re: Utility to set PC clock

I use, and recommend, the xntp3 package. (The x has nothing
to do with X windows).  It may be overkill for your specific
problem, but it works nicely and is well documented.

"The Network Time Protocol allows for the synchronization of clocks on
networked computers.  The xntpd daemon implements NTP, allowing Unix
systems to participate in this synchronization."

--
David Coe          mailto:dcoe@overlord.com
R & D and Support  +1-410-489-9521