Re: Accupoint Mouse Pointer

On 16 Dec, Austanners Wet Blue Pty Ltd wrote:
> I have a Toshiba t211x series laptop with a pointer (accupoint) on the
> keyboard.
> Does anyone know how (if) I can configure this in X11?
> Regards,
> Stephen Lavelle

I think it looks like a PS/2 mouse, software-wise.  Try "ps2" as the
mouse type, and /dev/psaux as the mouse device.  I'm not familiar with
your exact model laptop, but most laptops have the built-in pointing
device work that way.

HTH,
--
Stephen Ryan                   Debian GNU/Linux
Mathematics graduate student, Dartmouth College