From: homega@vlc.servicom.es [mailto:homega@vlc.servicom.es]
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 1998 11:03 PM
To: Christian Lavoie
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian CDs.

Christian Lavoie dixit:

> What's is the best place (on-line) to get the Slink CDs when it's out?

If you are in Europe, I got hamm from some guys in Germany, I believe the
company name is Datom.  Check out on www.datom.com (hopefully that's the
right URL).
They sent me the CDs straight away, and the payment was due by postal giro
or transfer (I believe they now accept credit cards) AFTER I got the CDs.
Nice guys... I'll keep requesting my orders through them.

PS.  the CDs arrived in perfect working order.

--
Un saludo,

Horacio