incorrect username on 'From:' line of outgoing messages

The subject pretty much says it all.  My 'smarthost' is aurora.uaf.edu,
and my username on this system is fsblk, but my username from my home
maching (which is 'gandalf') gets put in the "From:" line.  I have tried
responding with 'fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu' when asked by smailconfig for my
systems visable address, but it doesn't allow this.  Is there any way to
change this behavior so my outgoin messages have 'fsblk@aurora.alaska.edu'
in the 'From:' field, or do I just need to use a 'Reply-to:' field.  Any
help or advice greatly appreciated.

__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."

Britton Kerin