Re: [fsck]: file system errors ...

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998 chika@i.kyushu-u.ac.jp wrote:

>  I have had such a problem. My problem has been caused by glibc2 bug.
> This bug is fixed glibc-2.0.7u, and glibc-2.0.7t have such bug. Hamm
> is using glibc-2.0.7t, so Hamm causes such a problem.

 I had as "base" installed hamm but with apt-get i've been updating
packages and it's, at the moment, as slink.

> Your problem may be caused by this bug. Please excute below command to
> check the existence of this bug.
> $ fuser /etc/ld.so.cache
>
> If no output is given, the glibc do not have such a bug.
> If output is given, your glibc *have* such a bug and fsck detect errors.

 No output was given! :)
 Meanwhile, yesterday i'd installed a package(emusic) which had updated my
glibc2(2.0.7u-7.1) and therefor I don't remember the older version I had.

 At the moment, I still didn't have fsck filesystem error message, maybe
I already had resolved my problem. :)

 Thanks for the help.

 Best regards,
   Nuno Carvalho