Useful utils, builtins and command tricks?

I'd like to comprise a library of docs relating to Linux/Unix for a
non-commercial idea of utilizing gaia.net as a storehouse for information
and a means to find it.  Along with the standard FAQ'sand HOWTO's, I'd
like to list those time saving tricks categorically, from less to truss.
Anything that deemed useful on a daily or weekly basis will be `tabled'.

In that, as I've essentially had no time to learn more than product or
protocols at my present position, there are huge gaps in my knowlege,
especially being self-taught.  If any have ideas or suggestions in how to
best implement this, please let me know.  Time is minimal at this point,
though I do believe I can make this fly with assitance.

Did not feel it time to crosspost to debian-docs as yet, though feel free
if deemed apropriate.  Lastly, any advice/suggestions off-list, please
send to kj@gaia.net w/ a subject containing debian-people.

Danke,
Kevin