Re: two smarthosts in exim?

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Jiri Baum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there an easy way to give two smarthosts to exim?
>
> I use two ISPs alternately, and I need to use the correct smarthost for
> each (anti-relaying measure). If the wrong one gets used by mistake, mail
> returns to sender as rejected.
>
>   * something else?

Get rid of one ISP or use two different config files. Kill exim before
dialing in and restart it when you log in to the new one and tell exim
which config file to use ... read the docs ... two ISPs .... you are a
glutton for punishment ... not a spammer I hope.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!